1965 Turning the Tide

1965 Turning the Tide

B. inggris 6. Are the twin sisters fat? No, ...... 7. It is the picture of...... KPE 8. What is the shape of our earth? It is sound 9. My nose is pointed but her nose is 10. My brother is still young but my grandmother is ...​

6. Are the twin sisters fat? No, ...... 7. It is the picture of...... KPE 8. What is the shape of our earth? It is sound 9. My nose is pointed but her nose is 10. My brother is still young but my grandmother is ...​

6. No, they're not, karena menyatakan mereka (they)

7. The, karena merupakan kalimat penghubung

8. Round, karena menyatakan bentuk bumi yang bulat

9. Sharp, karena menyatakan kebalikan dari hidung pesek

10. Old, karena menyatakan kebalikan dari usia muda juga perbedaan usia antara saudara laki-laki dan nenek

[answer.2.content]